Write Naked with Jennifer Probst
One-Day Workshop includes breakfast and lunch
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Maron Hotel, Danbury, CT, 42 Lake Ave Ext, Danbury, CT 06811
- Early bird member (CTRWA, CoLoNY, Charter Oak) $99 (April 13, 2019-July 31, 2019)
- Early bird non-member $109 (April 13, 2019-July 31, 2019)
- Regular member (CTRWA, CoLoNY, Charter Oak) $129 (August 1, 2019-September 14, 2019)
- Regular non-member $139 (August 1, 2019-September 14, 2019)
- Refunds available less $25 processing fee through September 1, 2019. No refunds after September 1, 2019
It’s time to Write Naked…
Have you ever dreamed of writing a romance novel? Have you written a manuscript and now want to take the next step? Are you a multi-published author interested in expanding your reader reach? Let New York Times bestselling romance author Jennifer Probst take you through the process of honing your craft, solidifying your platform, and growing your reader audience. Discuss the ups and downs of being a writer, and embrace the crazy. You’ll learn how to build characters who mesmerize readers, write emotional sex scenes, and develop a deeper experience for your readers through your story’s theme. You’ll also discover the most important elements for romance-writing success, top tips to grow your audience, and what you need to know about publishing your book through traditional and indie routes.
About Jennifer Probst…
She is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of sexy and erotic contemporary romance. She was thrilled her book, The Marriage Bargain, spent 26 weeks on the New York Times. Her work has been translated in over a dozen countries, sold over a million copies, and was dubbed a “romance phenom” by Kirkus Reviews. She is also a proud three-time RITA finalist.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation email.